Shop for your S/S 15 monochrome must haves…
1. Narciso Rodriguez Beaded Crepe Dress
With a plunging silk bodice this spliced dress is incredibly flattering, especially with a
high up-do and a slight spring tan.
2. Le Specs Rapture Cat Eye Acetate Sunglasses
Inspired by “the flea markets of Berlin, the music scene in Stolkhom and the streets of
New York” this Le Specs design is lightweight and suitable for everyday wear.
3. Balmain Satin-Trimmed Striped Raffia Jacket
Tailored jackets are the perfect feminine accessory, designed to accentuate your waist
line. This Balmain comes from France and is made of tactile raffia. With satin trims and
a tie fastening belt, you can dress this jacket down with a pair of black skinny trousers
or simply wear on top of bare legs and a pretty dress.
4. J.CREW Nicole Patent-Leather and Calf Hair Sandals
These stunning sandals are the result of a collaboration between J.Crew and Sophia
Webster. The fusion of Webster’s classic shapes and J.Crew’s printed fabrics creates
a unique pair of monochrome heels perfect for this time of year.
5. Illamasque Precsion Gel Liner
With the fluidity of a liquid liner and the ease of a gel, this is an idyllic eyeliner
– perfect for creating a smooth black flick to compliment any monochrome outfit.