1. Peek a Boo by Siouxsie Sioux and The Banshees
I love this lady and her music because they are both simultaneously weird and sexy which is normally
a pretty hard sell.
2. Black Generation by Richard Hell and The Voltoids
This punk song is pleasingly angry and anarchic, it’s a good one to pound the pavement to.
3. Crying by Roy Orbison
Roy’s voice does something to me… It’s incredibly moving.
4. John, I’m Only Dancing by David Bowie
I grew up listening to Bowie but this one is particularly special because it’s my mum’s favourite.
5. That’s How Much I Love You by Eddy Arnold
I’ve got really into classic country recently. It creates a great ambience.
6. Give Me Just A Little More Time by Chairmen of the Board
This just makes me so happy every time I listen to it.
View Sian’s Portfolio here.