Welcome to the future, this ain’t a frittata from the 80’s! This is my egg-free take on
the classic… I dare you to try it you would not know that its made with tofu.
1kg firm organic tofu
1/2 bunch kale
2 brown onions
1/2 red chilli
1 cloves garlic
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp pepper
1 cup nutritional yeast (75g)
1 cob corn
2 sweet potatoes diced/roasted
40g olive oil
1/2 bunch coriander
1 tbsp turmeric
500g rosted veggies
1. Chop and caramelise the onions, set aside in large mixing bowl.
2. Fry the chilli, garlic, turmeric, corn, kale with salt and pepper & add to the onions
3. In a food processor in a two batches blend the tofu, yeast and roasted sweet potato,
adding some olive oil if you need help blending it.
4. Mix in the large bowl with all of the ingredients including the extra 500g roasted veggies
allowing them to stay in chunks
5. Spread the mixture into one lined baking tray and bake at 220 degrees for 20 minutes
or until golden brown, allow to cool before cutting into pieces